1951 Bentley Mark VI
- Mark VI
- Engine Size
- Transmission Type
The Bentley Mark VI is an automobile from Bentley which was produced from 1946 to 1952.
he Mark VI 4-door standard steel sports saloon was the first post-war luxury car from Bentley. Announced in May 1946 and produced from 1946 to 1952 it was also both the first car from Rolls-Royce with all-steel coachwork and the first complete car assembled and finished at their factory. These very expensive cars were a genuine success.
1951 BENTLEY MARK VI
THIS IS ONE OF TWO 1951 BENTLEY CARS MADE WITH THESE FACTORY SPECS. THIS ONE WAS MADE FOR THE DIPLOMAT OF MONACO.
Mechanically this car is excellent. The engine is an inline 6 cylinder. The transmission is a 4 speed on the column, shifts smooth, clutch is excellent. Everything on the car works as it should. Fuel pump was replaced in the last month to ensure buyer has no troubles. Tires have around 60 miles. All exterior and interior lights work. This car runs, drives and stops great.
This car is as original as you will find. There is no rust or rot on the car. The paint is in great condition. No sections or panels have ever been hit fixed or filled in anyway. Also Yale locks on every panel that can be opened including the fuel door. All glass is intact. The car has nice whitewall tires.
Interior is burl wood detail with blue leather front and rear. The car does have a divider wall with slider window. The interior wood is in great condition. Headliner, door panels, floors are all nice and clean. The dash is complete and the gauges work as they should.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CAR THAT HAS NEVER BEEN MESSED WITH THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU!
• CLEAN TITLE, THE ODOMETER SHOWS 95,889 ACTUAL MILES, THE TITLE SHOWS 99K ACTUAL MILEAGE (THE DMV PUT WRONG MILES ON THE TITLE), VERY ORIGINAL CAR, THIS IS ONE OF THE TWO 1951 BENTLEY CARS MADE WITH THESE FACTORY SPECS, THIS ONE WAS MADE FOR THE DIPLOMAT OF DE MONACO, NO ROT ON THE CAR
• INLINE 6 CYL. ENGINE WITH 4 SPEED ON THE COLUMN MANUAL TRANSMISSION THAT SHIFTS SMOOTH, CLUTCH IS EXCELLENT, EXHAUST IS ALL NEW STAINLESS
• EVERYTHING ON THE CAR WORKS AS IT SHOULD, REPLACED FUEL TANK, LIGHTS ALL WORK
• FLAG HOLDER LOCATED AT FRONT LEFT CORNER, YALE LOCKS ON EVERY PANEL THAT CAN BE OPENED INCLUDING THE FUEL DOOR
• INTERIOR IS BURL WOOD DETAIL WITH BLUE LEATHER
• IT HAS A DIVIDER WALL WITH BURL WOOD DETAILS THROUGHOUT WITH SLIDER WINDOW AND A SUNROOF
• RUNS, DRIVES AND SHIFTS EXCELLENT
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Mark VI
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
Contact Us About This Vehicle