1966 Dodge Charger
- Engine Size
- 8 Cyl.
THIS 1966 DODGE CHARGER IS LOCATED IN: BROOKHAVEN, NY 11719
The Dodge Charger is a model of automobile marketed by Dodge.
The first Charger was a show car in 1964. A 1965 Charger II concept car had a remarkable resemblance to the 1966 production version.
There have been several different production variants of Chargers, built on three different platforms and sizes. In the United States, the Charger nameplate has been used on subcompact hatchbacks, full-size sedans, muscle cars, and personal luxury coupes. The current version is a four-door sedan.
The three main iterations of Dodge Chargers were a mid-size (B-body) two-door car (1966–78), a subcompact (L-body) car (1983–87), and the (LX) full-size platform four-door sedans built since 2006.
The name was also carried by a 1999 concept car that differed substantially from the Charger eventually placed into production for the 2006 model year. A similar name plate, the Ramcharger, was used for the truck-type vehicle.
The name Charger was also used in Brazil as a performance model based on the Dart (A-Body) (1971–80).
First generation: 1966–1967
The Dodge Charger was introduced during the 1966 model year. It featured a two-door fastback body design and a four bucket seat interior. The intermediate-sized Charger shared components with the Coronet that also used the Chrysler B platform. The base engine was a 318 cu in (5.2 L) V8 with a three speed manual. Larger and more powerful engines were also available.
• CLEAN AND CLEAR NY STATE TRANSFERABLE REGISTRATION, FOR OLD CARS PRIOR TO 1973 NY STATE ISSUES A TRANSFERABLE REGISTRATION, SAME AS THE TITLE; YOU CAN REGISTER AND GET A TITLE IN YOUR STATE
• THE ODOMETER SHOWS 42,037 MILES
• VERY ORIGINAL CAR
• ORIGINAL BIG BLOCK # MATCHING 361 8 CYL. ENGINE
• ORIGINAL 727 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
• ENGINE IS STRONG AND POWERFUL AND SOUNDS GREAT WITH THE CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST SET UP WITH FLOWMASTER MUFFLERS
• VERY COMPLETE AND ORIGINAL INTERIOR
• ORIGINAL WOOD STEERING WHEEL
• THESE CARS ARE INCREASING IN VALUE EVERY DAY AND RESTORED EXAMPLES ARE SELLING UPWARDS OF 60K
• WELL MAINTAINED, GARAGE KEPT
• RUNS AND DRIVES
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 8 Cyl.
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
Contact Us About This Vehicle