1962 Chevrolet Corvair
Call For Price
- Transmission Type
- 4 Speed Manual
Hello to all Craigslisters!
I bought this vehicle with the intention of bringing it to California to add to my collection but I sold my building and I don't have room for it and don't want to leave it out. I have the actual title from the original owner that will be mailed over night to the new buyer.
This 1962 CHEVROLET CORVAIR is located in a Copart facility in LEROY, NY. I tried to sell it on Copart but this vehicle is a classic clean vehicle and they have a salvage yard so it's not the best place to sell this vehicle. You can purchase the vehicle from me or you can purchase it through Copart by becoming a member.
PRICED TO SELL!!!
Here is the description I have from the previous owner:
• THESE VANS WERE BUILT FROM 1961-65 ONLY, AND HAVE A SET OF DOUBLE DOORS ON THE PASSENGER SIDE, BEHIND THE FRONT PASSENGER DOOR, THAT OPEN UP TO A PAIR OF BENCH SEATS
• THOSE BENCH SEATS ARE EASILY REMOVED IF YOU WANT TO USE THE VAN TO HAUL A LOT OF STUFF
• THE ENGINE STARTS EASILY AND IDLES SMOOTH,
• MANY NEW PARTS WENT INTO THE REBUILD INCLUDING MAGNAFLUXED CYLINDER HEAD, NEW PISTONS AND ROD BEARINGS, REBUILT CARBURETORS (WITH #52 JETS), AND A CORRECT OVERSIZED CORVAIR OIL COOLER
• TRANSMISSION WAS PROFESSIONALLY REBUILT AND SHIFTS THROUGH ALL GEARS SMOOTHLY
• BRAKES ARE GREAT ALL AROUND, AND DO NOT PULL TO THE SIDE, ORIGINAL LOW MILES
• EVEN THE LIGHT IN THE GLOVE BOX WORKS
This is your chance to own this CHEVROLET CORVAIR for a reasonable price. If you have any questions regarding the car please call, text or email.
My number is 310 912 37 20 Tom.
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Station Wagon
- Paint Type
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
Contact Us About This Vehicle