1972 BMW 2002
- Transmission Type
- 4 Speed Manual
1972 BMW 2002
Hello to all Craigslisters!
I bought this vehicle with the intention of bringing it to California to add to my collection but I sold my building and I don't have room for it and don't want to leave it out. I have the actual title from the original owner that will be mailed over night to the new buyer.
This 1974 ALFA ROMEO is located in a Copart facility in MARLBORO, NY I tried to sell it on Copart but this vehicle is a classic clean vehicle and they have a salvage yard so it's not the best place to sell this vehicle. You can purchase the vehicle from me or you can purchase it through Copart by becoming a member.
PRICED TO SELL!!!
Here is the description I have from the previous owner:
• ROADWORTHY, STRONG RUNNING, RELIABLE, CLASSIC SPORTS CAR FROM A LEGENDARY MANUFACTURER
• NEW INJECTION PUMP BELT, NEW CAM COVER GASKET, NEW CENTRE LINK AND WHEEL ALIGNMENT
• FUEL TANK REPLACED WITH GREAT ORIGINAL
• NEW FUEL HOSES AND ALL FILTERS
• ALL EXTERIOR LAMPS WORK, ALL GAUGES WORK
• INJECTION PUMP ADJUSTED FOR EASY STARTING AND SMOOTH PERFORMANCE
• NEW BATTERY, FRESH TUNE-UP
• GREAT BRAKES, LOW MILES
This is your chance to own this ALFA ROMEO SPIDER for a reasonable price. If you have any questions regarding the car please call, text or email.
My number is 310 912 37 20 Tom.
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
Contact Us About This Vehicle